Skip to main content

Snoqualmie Moms Support Collective

I am very happy to announce to you the inclusion of Snoqualmie Moms Support Collective as part of Gretchen Fawn Photo. After having my 5th child, I realized I had a strong desire to share my knowledge of 22 years of parenting AND capture beautiful family images. It's my desire to offer support that is much needed to the local moms in my area and also to reach beyond that to support all moms through my blog and one on one appointments. I not only want to share the knowledge I have through pregnancy, birth, postpartum and breastfeeding, but also my new found love as a Wellness Advocate for Do Terra essential oils.
 I have been learning like crazy about using oils for myself and my children for the last 4 months. I have probably sounded like a cliche you have heard, "There's an oil for that!" Whats the deal anyway, you might be wondering! Here's the deal, essential oils take the healing power of plants and allow us to help support our immune systems in a pure and natural way! I have tried them for headaches, ear aches, sleeplessness, body pain, lung tightness, cold and flus. Each time I have been amazed at the results I have seen in 24 hours of use, MAJOR immune support like I have never seen from any of the other natural methods I have tried in the last 22 years of being a Mom. I am so thrilled to be able to bring this to your world.
 I have a good friend who heard I was a Wellness Advocate recently and she reached out to me because her 4 year old daughter had a bad cough that had been keeping her up for a week or more. She went to their doctor and he prescribed her codeine cough syrup. For a 4 year old! She was concerned that this would not be the best course for her to take, but she felt a little desperate because her daughter was really sick and had been for too long and she didn't know what else to do. I remember being that same Mom. I was not only desperate for wisdom to help my child, but I was desperate for reassurance from another old and wiser Mom who had walked this journey and could encourage me through my stress and overwhelmed feelings in the situation.
 My heart seriously delighted to be able to help her with everything I knew. I was able to suggest several things from each "realm"- 1. Dietary- Cut out sugar while she's sick so her immune system can work to heal 2. Steam her in the bathroom to open the airways 2-3 times per day and run the humidifier near her during the day. 3. Internally- vitamin C, essential oils on feet and spine every 3 hours, lots of liquids and rest. I probably word vomited way to much in my total excitement to support her and encourage her, but I wanted to make sure she had an arsenal of other tools that could really help her daughter. All tools I have learned over the last 22 years of parenting and tools I have personally used with my own sick kids.
 Can you guess what happened when I checked in with her the next day?? That's right, she had used some of the tools we talked about and she was able to help her daughter heal and she slept all night without coughing! Does that thrill you as much as it does me??
 I hope you hear my heart to serve you Mamas, you're not alone, there's help and encouragement and education right here with the Snoqualmie Moms Support Collective. How can I help you today? Give me a call at 425-922-2324 or email me at SnoqualmieMomsCollective@gmail.com I look forward to capturing the love of your family in photographs or supporting your health and wellbeing during each stage of life.  With Love, Gretchen
My boys at the birch tree forest near our house. 

Comments