Skip to main content

My Warrior Boy and Boots, help me! // Snoqualmie Photographer Gretchen Fawn Photo

My son and his happy go lucky, usual smile!


 As he grabbed a little garden stick, something came alive inside him. His inner warrior came to life right before my eyes. He went around slaying all the dragons and saving all the princesses on our walk. It was nice to have brought my camera now that I am doing a 365 photo challenge!
 We have had our walks rained out the last few days after a particularly hot and dry summer, it's been a huge shift. The energy that my boy has now is a little overwhelming at times. How am I going to help him use it up when it's raining every day? I don't mind at all walking when it's wet out and we have pretty good rain gear. But when it's torrential downpour and windy blowing the rain in your face the whole time, I know my son won't be much for running around.
 And mamas, I have been meaning to ask some of you how do you keep the rain out of the boots? Both of our regular pair of rubber boots and our bogs have gotten rain inside them when puddle jumping and playing in water. Then how do you get them dry? I have had to let them sit somewhere warm for a week or so lately and that just isn't gonna cut it when it's not warm and we need to wear them everyday. Please share your tips with me, pretty please!?
 We ended this walk at our local park and I will share some of those pictures another day.
 Until Next Time,
 Gretchen Fawn
 Your Snoqualmie Photographer

Comments