Skip to main content

Gotta Make Things Up Some Days// Snoqualmie Photographer Gretchen Fawn Photo

Let's be honest here for a minute. The days are sometimes long with kids at home aren't they? I'm trying to think of a few things to keep the kids occupied sometimes so I can get to the things I need to do! My yard needed a bunch of pruning, my pots needed watering and so much more. I had these sticks sitting on the porch all summer and this day, I thought of making a quick teepee! I grabbed something to hold the top together and some clamps and my son was delighted! I was too since it gave me a few minutes to do some stuff! You know what I mean!
  I'm hoping some summer comes back around. It's been such an abrupt switch this year. I feel so cold! My bones are cold. I was saying I was ready for some rain, after all it had been over 60 days without rain here. Must have been some kind of record. Now I am cold and whiney. Rain, rain go away, come again another day......
 I made the best of the rain today and took my 3 year old puddle jumping! Stay tuned, those images will be on their way soon!
 Until next time,
 Gretchen Fawn, your Snoqualmie Photographer and Documentor of Precious Moments!
Just dancing around the porch, happy for his teepee!

Goofball face!

Inside the teepee, it's a magical place! Check out my insta for a few more images. 

Comments