Skip to main content

Geodes with Daddy and Grandpa// Snoqualmie Photographer Gretchen Fawn Photography

Grandpa and Gramma stopped over for some of their stuff they left here when they were in the process of moving last week. As soon as Daddy came home little man remembered the geode he had been waiting to smash with him that Grandpa and Gramma had sent home last weekend. I said, "Go for it!" knowing I wanted little man out from under foot for ten minutes so I could finish up making the dinner.
 I am glad I went out to see and grab my camera, I get shy or lazy sometimes, even after being a photographer for over 20 years, but I never regret taking the pictures. As always, today was no exception. Little mans sweet excitement with Grandpa and Daddy was fun to see.
 Actually, my favorite part was when little man insisted he get to swing the hammer and Daddy gave a very, very hesitant ok while nervously giggling. And also as soon as it cracked open after 10-15 minutes of smashing, little man wanted to crack it again! Nothing like that excitement. Makes you want to do it again and again.
 That's pretty much how I feel about photography, I get to capture the beauty inside, the memories, the fun times and I never tire of looking back and sharing them with you!
 Until next time,
 Your Snoqualmie Photographer,
 Gretchen Fawn
Daddy is letting, er controlling that hammer. 

Wow! Neato

Let's smash it again!

Those glasses! Three generations. Sweet boys

Grandpas hands. I always identify people with their hands.

Look Mom! Awesome!

Comments