Skip to main content

Family of Seven! (Sept 2017)

It's been a whirlwind of the last three years. After trying, praying and waiting for another baby, we were shocked to have the arrival of our son, ten years later. And then we were pleasantly surprised with another baby boy. That brings our totals to three girls and two boys. What a journey this life is. All the while, I stay home, have homeschooled, but am not currently, and run my photography business. Now that our littlest is approaching a year old, my hiatus is over and I am ready to start capturing your amazing family, senior session, real estate and more! I am redoing my blog, my website that had my domain name stolen. Please ignore the Gretchenfawnphotography.com as you will see, it's been hijacked. The new sight is at www.Gretchenfawnphoto.com and I hope to have it live within a week or so!
 Our oldest daughter and her boyfriend are far right. They live about 40 minutes away. The rest of the crew is at home. Two in school and two at home with me. It's quiet an amazing journey to get a fresh chance to raise kids at an older age (20 years older!) and boys too! They really are so different from the girls already. They love to be outside and need to run so much more than the girls did. The girls were happy for hours with dress up and pet shops to play with! It's a good thing we are able to live in the perfect place for them- parks and trails out our front door, just a 5 minute walk. Trees, blackberries, huckleberries, slides, swings, rocks, bugs, slugs, plants and more.
 The girls are such a wonderful help, allowing Joe and I to have a date most weekends and have a conversation! The baby loves to yell and 3 year old stirs up a lot of noise too. The girls love their music, one musicals and one more contemporary songs. I just love quiet, but rarely get it! haha. We have to leave just the two of us to actually have a minute or two to talk and figure things out and process. We have been doing this for a few months and it's really helped our relationship.
 The summer is almost over here in Snoqualmie, but the hot weather is sticking around for the next week at least and I'm super happy to be harvesting flowers and tomatoes almost daily.
 More to come,
 Gretchen
Our Family 2017

Comments