Skip to main content

Boys in the Backyard (August 2017)


Do you ever have those moments where you just gotta grab your camera and capture the sweetness that is permeating the little moment you're living? Last Friday I was home with my boys, outside eating a sandwich and trying to get through the day until an early nap for my son, who was falling apart from a late, hot night before when I looked over at the baby. He was just happy sitting there in the shade of the lilac bush smiling and playing with his tonka trucks. He loves to spin the wheels and he wiggles his toes in the most endearing way. He's almost ten months old, yet he still isn't crawling. Which I do have to admit is mostly really wonderful! He's safe for now, but when I turn around one day, he will certainly be crawling for a cord or penny. (he got one the other day). Life, in all it's moments, high and low, brings those unexpected sweet moments and this mama is gonna grab onto them! 

Spinning the wheels. 

Crossed little feet.

he's started signing, this mean more in his own way

Comments