Skip to main content

Surprise!!!!

This lilac plant was given to me from my Step Mom, Debbi when I first moved to Snoqualmie. I stuck it in this pot and in the last 6 years, It took off and grew into a beautiful bush!


This momma junko has a surprise she's keeping! She's been flitting around in my yard for the last two or three weeks. She's been gathering dry grass and dog hairs. The Daddy has been right there by her side gathering and building. It's been so sweet to watch them both from our dining room window. If we go outside, they "chit, chit, chiit!" their warning that we better stay away from their special project.

I had not gotten to planting or weeding my lovely mother's day pots this year. And it's a good thing....this one is holding some special treasures! Check back on the blog in a day or two and I'll reveal the surprise. Promise! Enjoy~ Gretchen

Comments

Jenna Leigh said…
Now that we just bought a home I want to get out and garden and plant pretty green things. Loved this!
Jete Devisser said…
Ahhh, spring!! Can't wait to start planting around here!!
Sweet garden shots. With the crazy snow going on across the country, these are nice to see.
Rebecca Anne said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww