Skip to main content

Cherry blossoms and logos oh my! (Snoqualmie, WA Photographer)



In case you haven't read much about me, I just have to tell you I am TOTALLY in LOVE with Cherry blossoms. I am not sure why, but every time I see a beautiful tree, I just cannot stop thinking how lovely it is! My favorite are the "popcorn" bright pink cherry blossom trees. I was so happy that I got to do such a cool and varied photo shoot at UW at the QUAD with their amazing cherry blossom trees. I have even made my logo based on my love for cherry blossom trees. The original was pink cherry blossoms, but as I thought about putting it on every image, I realized guys may not like such a "girlie" look. My designer came up with the idea to make it white blossoms. I don't love them as much as the pink ones, but with the teal and brown, I think it turned out just right! The recent heat wave we had over Easter Weekend really amped up the cherry blossom trees. They are the most beautiful, lacy, pink trees I have seen in a long time. There is one by Sterling bank all alone that is a sweet light pink standing alone, there are 4 or 5 mature bright pink ones at the Snoqualmie Train Station and there are about 10 trees surrounding the North Bend station. I plan to do a family shoot soon and I will post pictures for you for sure! What's your favorite blossom? Do you have a special cherry tree you watch for every year? Be sure to visit in the next week, the sad part is they don't last long. And if you want your family portrait with the cherry blossoms, be sure to give me a call to schedule this week!! 425-922-2324 Enjoy~ Gretchen

Comments

These are lovely portraits Gretchen!
Alison said…
Pretty! Can't wait to shoot under some cherry blossoms as well!
Anonymous said…
These photos are once again GORGEOUS!!! : )
lin said…
Gretchen, what a lovely portrait session you did here! Cherry blossoms are the best background for bridal portrait...
I'm starting to really dig these cherry blossom backdrops, beautiful! Great portraits!
Unknown said…
Beautiful images. Love the flowers also.
Yasmin Sarai said…
Those trees are so beautiful! And I love her tattoo! Great images Gretchen!
Rebecca Anne said…
Lovely! You definitely got different expressions out of her than I did! :-)
Jenn Gaudreau said…
Gorgeous portraits, Gretchen! I adore cherry blossoms too!! I am slowly working them out as I am rebranding soon, but they are so pretty. xo
Stefanie said…
Lovely blossoms! I just love this time of year :)
Jenna Leigh said…
So pretty! Wish we had them here in WI!
this is so lovely, gretchen!
Jete Devisser said…
I'm an avid fan of cherry trees as well!! Love these shots, and that is a gorgeous dress!
Anonymous said…
Such beautiful photos, so happy to see all your hard work putting this together paid off.
This location is beautiful! Your images just go to show that showcasing what you want to shoot, even if you make it happen yourself, is key to moving forward. Great job.