Skip to main content

Where are you itching to go? Travel dreams


I met Alaina Bos a few weeks ago at Restart, Creative Live. We were both in the audience. We sat at the table and got acquainted with the usual questions. I immediately felt comfortable talking to Alaina and her big smile kept me talking. Well, I love to talk, so that helped too! Anyway, she asked the question today about where we love to travel the most in Europe. I immediately wanted to have a pity party that I hadn't been to Europe, but instead, I'll turn it into a blog post and make the best of it! You can see her fun picture of her favorite place here: Alaina's Favorite Place in Europe
 As for me, you will have to take a look at my pinterest board to get an idea of where I dream of going. The basic criteria include, warm, water, beach, good food and relaxation. These will change, I'm sure, but take a peek and see my dreams! Gretchen's Vacation Dreams
 And as always, drop me a note and tell me where I must go. I'll add your ideas to my dream file and my prayer list too! Enjoy~Gretchen

Comments

Nice post, I love adding new destinations to my bucket list!!
Unknown said…
Hey Gretchen! I sooo enjoyed talking and meeting you too and hope we can meet again soon! Thanks for sharing my blog! I should definitely share a blog of yours as well :) Then I think we can both get Google juice ;)
Alaina! YAY! Loving connecting with likeminded ladies!