Skip to main content

UW Cherry Blossoms + Bride (Seattle, WA)

I had the tremendous privilege today to meet up with some photographers I met on the Seattle ReSTARt facebook group. I really, really love cherry blossoms, so I knew I had to go to UW this year and capture the beauty there for my promo video. I put my idea out on the Fb group and it was like overnight our plan emerged, complete with two brides and an assistant. Thank you everyone who came and made it a special, fun day! Shout out to: Rebecca, Cheryl, Jennifer,  and Jenny, 4 amazing photographers who came out to enjoy the fun, take photo and video and generally come with lots of ideas and open hearts! More to come in the near future, Enjoy~ Gretchen
This is my friend Ari! Isn't she beautiful?


Ari had a vintage headpiece that was so amazing! 

Her eyes are so lovely!

Ari in the blossoms.....sigh! The loveliest of them all!

A little black and white to bring out the vintage feel.

Comments

Whitney Lane said…
I love cherry blossoms they make me happy! These are beautiful love all the colour!
Jamie Bodo said…
What a fun reSTARt get together! Beautiful scenery and model!
Alaina Bos said…
What an awesome idea! Can't wait to see your promo video :)
Amazing captures Gretchen! My favorite is the black and white, It looks so classic. Great shoots :)
Great shots! Love that ReSTARt followers are getting together and putting the course to awesome use!! Kudos!
Jenna Leigh said…
so so obsessed with that veil/headpiece! Gorgeous!
This is awesome! What a great collaboration. Everything turned out beautiful.
Leon said…
Great to see that the ReSTARt program has been a help to you getting out there and building. Very nice photos :).
Morgana said…
Gorgeous images!