Skip to main content

Out of town relatives (Seattle, WA)

Seattle Center. We like to meet for lunch and walk around the center.
E

Uncle Mark plays tricks and games with the little kids in the Center House.

We got to tour Underground Seattle this year. It was interesting to see the city that used to be there.

Saying our goodbye's from the last day at Great Wolf Lodge.

The amazing and disgusting Gum Wall at Pikes Place Market.
Every other year our "California Cousins" come up to Seattle for a visit. These are my husbands cousins and their kids and his Aunt and Uncles as well as his Gma. I hadn't gotten to know them much since we have been married, so I've been thrilled they have been able to come visit! Our kids are close in age to their kids which make it even better! Instant friends. They all get along amazingly well and have a blast when they are together. I'm pretty sure one of their favorite times is when we are at Great Wolf Lodge and they get to stay up in the lobby running around, talking and eating junk food together. We even played some games last time. We look forward to the next time we get to see them and also to summer coming back again! enjoy~ Gretchen

Comments

I lived "the Underground" Tour when we visit 2 years ago. Very interesting!
Fun way to keep the extened family close, would love to visit Seattle one day! Fun post!
Jamie Bodo said…
I've never been to Washington but I feel like I have now! Beautiful work!
Leon Bailey said…
Nice photos. Hopefully one day I can make it to Seattle...when it's not raining! lol.