Skip to main content

Headshots (Snoqualmie Photographer) Indoor Studio



Once in awhile, I will offer headshots as a special. I did this a few weeks ago and got to spend a little time with this lovely lady, Karen. Karen is a fellow homeschool mom who I met through our local AWANA program. She also has a ministry to help ladies whose husbands are struggling with addiction. She's a great listener and I can tell the Lord has her in the place to help ladies because of the love that radiates from her. She has a gentle way about her as well. Don't let me forget to mention those amazing blue eyes! I love to be able to help her get a good looking headshot for her up and coming flyer she's creating for her seminar. If you need a headshot in the near future, give me a call, I'd love to help out! 425-922-2324 Enjoy~Gretchen PS If you want to hear more about the conference click here

Comments

Nice work! You really captured her warm and gentle spirit :)
Unknown said…
I agree with Barrie, above. You just have a way of capturing people so beautifully! :)
Nikki Closser said…
So pretty! What a lovely smile :)
Ashley said…
She has such kind eyes. Lovely :)
Rebecca Anne said…
Love the end photo! Reminded me of watching Sue Bryce on creative live saying...Look at those eyes!!
You brought out her beauty.