Skip to main content

Brent and Natalia (Seattle, WA)





I had so much fun collaborating with a group of photographers who I connected with on the Seattle Restart fb page on this portrait session. Brent and Natalia showed up dressed in their super cute, retro outfits. She even wore suspenders! (I later found out that Natalia owns an awesome upscale consignment store in Seattle, I'm drooling over. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/sellyoursoleseattle) My new friend, Erica Sciarretta, who owns http://sorellaphotos.com/ invited Brent and Natalia to model for us. They were married sometime in the last year and as you can see, they have that "I cannot keep my hand off you" vibe! Another new friend, Candy Acosta secured the fun location for our learning pleasure in Northgate. You can check out her lovely photography here: http://www.candyacostaphoto.com/. Besides getting to shoot and create with a wonderful group of photographers, I also enjoyed just being able to talk and ask each other questions. Watching each other work gave us all new ideas! There was one more cool thing about the day. We were mostly natural light photographers, but the amazing John of http://cornicello.com/headshots/, gave us a mini tutorial in lighting. He quickly set up his lights and let us try out his neat gadgets. I'll post another time with those images. For now, here's a few of the natural light portraits from the day! Thank you to all who came and made this happen! Enjoy~ Gretchen


Comments

Nikki Closser said…
They are such an adorable couple! I love how you captured their feet moving at the end :)
Rebecca Anne said…
Love it! Love the different perspectives that you captured! :-)
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing. Great pics!!
Jamie said…
Looks like this couple had a blast! Beautiful Photography! <3
Jete Devisser said…
I love their style :) And your images are awesome!
Kelly Vizcaino said…
Thats awesome that you already have gotten together with restarters! Great idea! And great images! I specifically like emotion in the 2nd shot!
Sweet collection, totally diggin' the foot tappin' shot! Nice to see to connecting with fellow ReSTARters!
Awesome blog post! Thanks for the love!
Angela said…
What a fun couple and great images!