Skip to main content

Hello Sweet Baby Ryder! {In home studio} Portraits Snoqualmie WA

Oh I had such a fun and hot time photographing Ryder Thomas Warren last week. He was such a trooper after two doctors appointments. He was already ten days old, so we didn't want to wait too much longer to keep his sleepy new babyness for his portraits. I warmed up the house and boy was it hot! I wanted him to be very comfortable for his pictures, so I didn't mind. Sigh, he's just such a sweetie. His mommy, Julie, was so patient. I was delighted to do Ryder's portraits. She was given the session by Therese Duvall who won our FB auction to supports Krohn's disease a few months ago. What a sweet lady! I showed the images to Julie and Brian yesterday. Julie was so happy, she kept saying how it put a smile on her face to see the slideshow and could she come model Ryder for me again?? How's that for a happy customer!  Hope you are staying cool, it's been an unusual 100 degrees here in Snoqualmie. Almost time to jump in the lake. Whew! Gretchen

Comments

Oh this baby is so adorable and your photos are just awesome!!