Skip to main content

Wedding Portraits at Snoqualmie Train Station {A and K}

Snoqualmie United Methodist church. What a beautiful little chapel.
Snuggles for Mom before the wedding!
The bride's daughter. What a beautiful little girl. Don't you just love her flowers?
As I am working on wedding images today, it struck me something I love about working with couples getting married. I love the hope that comes from a wedding day. The thought of two lives joining together. The thoughts of 30 years down the road, the ensuing celebration at their long lived marriage. The thought of growing through the hard times together and enjoying so many dinners, parties, holiday celebrations. I know it's not all roses all the time, but I enjoy thinking of that too. Of how God will work to grow this couple together in order to show them of Himself. It's one of the amazing things about being a human on this earth, is seeing the glorious riches of Christ in each other and in nature that He created.
 The flowers in the bouquets, the children with excited eyes at the cake, the dancing and fun party afterwards. Ahhh musing about weddings makes me want to go back and get married again knowing what I know now. Maybe someday Joe and I will get remarried as a joy filled day to remember the journey God has brought us to and the love that has filled our 16 years of marriage so far.
 As I look over these images today,  I remember the fun we had taking them, the nervousness or stress of the couple, the ceremony and reception and I am thankful to be a small part of the day and able to capture the moments that made it up. Enjoy~ Gretchen

Comments