Skip to main content

Snow snow and more snow!

We have had the most snow this March as I can remember ever in my life! The last two weeks I think it has snowed every single day. We were excited the first few, but as the days went on, we got a little cranky about it I must admit. However, as the weeks have gone on, we have had it there in the morning and gone before 2. I guess I can live with that type of snow that doesn't affect the roads and we can still get to where we needed to go. One of the days, I got the idea from another photographer, to be sure and look at the bright side and get some pictures of my kids. I dragged little J to the porch and she surprised me with this fun jump! Love it! Way to give Mom a good picture!
Enjoy~ Gretchen
PS Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/GretchenFawn-Photography/120404961346882
and our website at:www.gretchenfawnphotography.com
Or give us a call to schedule your family portrait, senior portraits or wedding! 424-922-2324

Comments