Skip to main content

Every Day Life #2 {Spinny Thing}



Here's another peek into the everyday life of our household of three homeschooled daughters and one puppy! (Also mom and dad). I was out shopping for my middle daughters birthday and at Ross a few weeks ago. What will I get her, I was wondering. She's rather sporty and athletic and loves to have fun. I will find her dancing to the wii and swinging on the new swing we hung in the garage (it rains a lot here). So when I saw this disk that spins for only 6 or 7 bucks, I thought, "this will be good for hours of sister fun!" In the cart it went. We also gave her a bike, some clothes and a few other small things, but this little spinny thing has been the most fun and brought our three girls together for giggles and laughter as their hair flies up in the air and they try to stay on! "Watch Dad! Watch Mom!" They were thrilled I was going to feature this in our everyday life series. So head on down to Ross and get your spinny thing and tell me about how your kids liked it! Enjoy! Gretchen

Comments