Skip to main content

Every Day Life {#1 Bedhead}

I am starting a new post series on everyday life. I want to give a window into some special things in my heart that I can show you through my camera. I love seeing my kids grow up, but the mommy in me gets a little teary when I see my last little one grow out of things. Things like coming in the morning and snuggling in bed. Like asking me to read them books (now they all read to themselves). *Sigh*
Today I am sharing the classic bedhead picture of my little J on the couch. Now you will notice there is a bookshelf behind her. Doesn't it remind you of those sweet reading moments where your kids are snuggled up giggling to a good book? Well, now it's the iphone. J sneaks out of bed to snatch my iphone and clean her fish tank or play the pony game. How times are achanging.
 Iphone or book, the bedhead must be preserved. Soon enough she will be coming down all dressed and ready to be her beautiful self, heading out the door and onto the next thing if life. And I will capture that moment too while looking back wistfully at this one.
 Enjoy! Gretchen

Comments