Skip to main content

Family {Home for the Holidays} North Bend, WA

Well, it's been quite awhile since I have gotten out my lights to do an indoor portrait session. With the current weather, it was a must and since Gail and Roger had a beautiful home and an even more beautiful familly, I was honored to do it! We were able to spend two hours with Gail and Roger and their two daughters and their families. Let me not forget Great Grandma! Four generations together. I loved seeing all those sweet little children and the way they all loved to peek in where we were working and some wanted to be a part of it, some not so much. I loved even more the obvious love I could see coming from the grandparents to their grandchildren. What a gift! I hope that you will consider taking time to preserve these special moments with your family! Enjoy. Gretchen

Comments