Skip to main content

Not a wedding sneek peek {Fall City, WA Natural Light}

We were hired about a month ago to photograph a blessing ceremony and following bbq reception in Duvall and Fall City respectively. I was very happy to do the job, the bride seemed very sweet and laid back about everything as they had already been married a year and this was a blessing ceremony (more on that in another post, the sneek peek post)
 These images are of people at the reception who wanted a professional portrait. The weather held out and we had a great time. My favorite was the teen boy who sat in the car. His mom came to us and said, "Would you follow me to the car to get my boy out so he will take a picture with me?" "Sure, we said." So off we went and he begrudgingly came out, removed his hands from his pockets and I think we got a few sweet images of his mom and him. He earlier, had said to me "That looks like a cannon", referring to my camera with a large and long lens. I joked, "it IS a Canon! See it says right here!" I pointed it out to him and I am pretty sure he rolled his eyes at me, while I gufawed heartily. Ahh the love of teenagers!
 Enjoy! Shoot me an email if you'd like a print, gretchenfawnphotography@gmail.com















Gretchen

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos!! Thank you for taking such good care of us as well as our guests! Helene and Mike