Skip to main content

More fun in the Field with Horses {Snoqualmie Child Photography}

Some of these were already posted, but I wanted to share a handful more. We took our three girls out for their annual hat pictures. We were very very very late. Miserably late I tell you. This is happening each year a little later. This is not good. This defeats our purpose of capturing the pictures one year apart. There is alas another problem, the hat. The hat, you see has been lost for a few years and another hat was substituted. Then the unbelievable happened. Serafina grew out of the hat! When she was 14, she had to really cram her noggin' in there. So I took to taking a few pictures of her holding the hat, not the same affect. The idea was in the beginning to capture them in the hat while it was very big, adult size and show the progression until it fits. So I guess I give up the hat for her now. This is not easy for me to do as I have been working on this project with my kids for 14 years. Josie and Gabi can still fit the hat, so we will continue, but here we are with late, non hat pictures this year.
 Gabi had been begging me to take her pictures with the horses at Circle B Ranch. Becka Knapp was willing to allow us to use her field, horses and beautiful light for a little window of time the other day. When we got there, we saw that we were almost too late, so we got right out and ended up with some of the most fun and interesting pictures of the kids on the horses, Gma already came and got the images to print she was so excited. Enjoy! Gretchen www.GretchenFawnPhotography.com













More to come soon of the rest of the girls!!

Comments