Skip to main content

Wedding {Corry+ Joanna=LOVE} Beautiful Couple

























It's late, but I couldn't help but choose a few of the hundreds of images we shot today at Cory and Joanna's wedding. We had a wonderful time with them. They are the sweetest young couple, full of joy and expectation for their wonderful future, with the full support and love of both of their families. It was a blessing for us to be there. I just kept saying beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, as I was shooting because everywhere I looked I saw the beauty of the bride and everyone with her. Enjoy! Gretchen

Comments

Gorgeous photos, Gretchen and Joe! You guys really captured their loving attitudes towards each other! I was a bridesmaid for this wedding, and I was wondering what cameras you were shooting with that day. The pictures turned out fantastic!

Jenee
Thanks Jenee! We shoot Canon cameras. We have a 5D Mark II and we shot a variety of lens, we especially love and used the 70-200 2.8. Blessings!! Gretchen
Marni Nicholson said…
Gretchen, these are beautiful! You and Joe did a wonderful job :)
Thanks Marni!!! You girls were all so beautiful! What a fun day!