Skip to main content

{Winter Wonderland+ Kids= Beautiful Day!}





The last time it snowed, I was a bit under the weather, so I missed out on taking very many pictures. I promised myself the next snow day, I would be out there capturing all the beauty around me. So the kids crawled in to my bed this morning all excited that there was snow! SNOW MOM SNOW!! You should have seen the cute smiles on their excited faces. So we loaded up the van and wandered around until we found the perfect location. The roads were good and we spent several hours taking pictures and getting warmed up in the car! Then we went to see a few friends where I took a few more pictures. That's my idea of a wonderful day. Kids, Snow, Photography, Beautiful landscape and let me not forget that amazing split pea soup I ate that my Pastor made. Mmmm mmmm good! Gretchen

Comments