Skip to main content

When it rains, it pours, so to speak.




Last Sat, we had not one, but two events. We were happily busy all day. We took our chances in the blustery weather and I am so glad to we did to photograph this lovely family. The "B" family has this breathtaking view just out back of their home. It was quite cold, but don't worry, I stole Joe's hat and off to work we went, all the while pretending it wasn't 40 and blustery. The images look beautiful, both the subjects and the sun were fantastic and lovely.
In the evening we were able to set up our indoor setup which we don't do much being natural light photographers. We wanted to offer pictures at our church Christmas party. I am still getting them all ready for everyone, but will share a sneek peek with you today! Then I will post them all on the website so you can order yours if you would like to. Details to come soon. A special thanks to Joe, my husband, and Kari Kuhn for being extra encouraging that night=) And, did I mention the roast beef was divine? I still want another bite, a week later!
It's been awhile since I blogged and that is because it's December of course! I am sure your December is as wonderfully busy as mine is, and I also hope that you take time to reflect on the meaning of this season. Blessings, Gretchen

Comments