Skip to main content

What's new?


I kept thinking this weekend, that I need to post to the blog! So here I am on late Monday night. I was able to show some family pictures tonight. I can't wait to get the Christmas cards printed. I just got new templates and can't wait to share them with you! I will put some together hopefully tomorrow. They are beautiful. I was looking back over the trip we took to Lake Chelan this September. (here I am relaxing on the beach I think of as mini Hawaii=) It is so beautiful there and the water looks clear blue in some of the pictures. A friend suggested we come up with a special rate and take everyone's family pictures when we are there next year! I love that idea! Let me know if you have any family functions where you have more than one "branch" of your family together and we can definentely come up with a package where we can photograph one big family of you all and then break it down into the smaller groups. More to come....Gretchen

Comments