Skip to main content

Glorious Weather! and Got to help my brother.


Hello friends, Isn't this weather glorious? My kids think so, however, they had to go get some blackberry leaves for our stick bugs this morning. When they got back in, my 6 yr old said with disbelief, "It's COLD outside!!" We are getting spoiled with these warm days in October aren't we? All the better for our outdoor natural light photography. Here is a photo of my friend Heather!
Over the weekend, I was able to help my brother, Alex take his first portraits. He recently switched majors to photography at UW. He came over and we went over the basics, then went outside, the clouds parted and we actually got some sunshine! He had the idea to shoot in front of the fall leaves! Red and crisp. Love it! He fb me and called me that he wanted to shoot more! Creativity is in the blood I tell you.
My sister Julie has her BFA from Southern Oregon and has lived there for the last 10 or more years. She has her own printmaking studio called PROOF in Talent, OR. You can find her on FB and follow her creativity there. She offers classes as well and you can pay monthly for use of the studio. She uses non toxic materials and is cutting edge on all the latest!
As for me, I am always taking pictures and currently interested in learning to draw. If Julie can do it, I can do it!! I will get back to you on that!!
Remember to book soon for either our fall specials or for your Christmas cards, 425-922-2324. Gretchen

Comments