Skip to main content


Fall colors make for the best pictures. I went scouting for a good location yesterday for a senior picture shoot I was about to do later that day and found the best park with colorful leaves and trees with leaves everywhere! It was amazing! When I came back to do the shoot a few hours later, there was trouble. The lawnmower guy was going around gobbling up all the pretty leaves. My assistant and I had to stake out our spot and set our stuff down there to keep his leaf gobbling away. Don't worry though, we got some amazing leaf shots and then he got the rest of the leaves! Kayla, you are beautiful. I am so glad we got to work together and beat that leaf gobbling machine! Call 425 922 2324 to schedule your senior pics!! Mt Si yearbook pics are due Friday the 30th.

Comments